E-D-V Index du Forum
E-D-V Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

3d touch probe huge problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    E-D-V Index du Forum -> ACCES VISITEUR -> TAVERNE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: 3d touch probe huge problems Répondre en citant

Hello,

everything looked great till i noticed i couldnt set my nozzle offset. it was just never quite right. then i got a print to start after reseating everything and dismantling the probe. midway through the second layor i noticed the pin was dragging and causing trouble. i tried to manually push it bk up, but it was solid. after investigating i found the allen key adjuster on top had moved real far down and now my min position was below the nozzle. i checked to make sure the pin was firmly in his shrink wrap rebuilt and restarted, only to have the same problem on the next print. this happening to anyone else? any solutions? the back looks kinda loose, should i tighten it up?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2J0iE5o
Web Animation Studio

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    E-D-V Index du Forum -> ACCES VISITEUR -> TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation