E-D-V Index du Forum
E-D-V Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ogame

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    E-D-V Index du Forum -> E-D-V -> OGame
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Juin - 14:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ogame Répondre en citant

HI,

I am an avid "Ogame" player, And I wondered if there is any way you guys could help me... I need a macro that will automatically send away my fleet when I become under attack. You would have to refresh every couple of minutes, so that the attack will show. Once the attack is showing, you would have to select a planet to send your ships to, which is approximately 4 different clicks. After, I need to chose my ships to send, how many of each, and how much resource to load in each. It is really ahrd to explain to someone who is not familiar If someone knows this game, and has the skills to help me here, that'd be appreciated!

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=1181
Motion graphics video animation service

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Juin - 14:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    E-D-V Index du Forum -> E-D-V -> OGame Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation